Under The Couch: The Fugitive Under The Couch: The Fugitive

Epic as fuck can I post this on my Social media as long as I give credit?>

SuperPhil64 responds:

Oh man thanks! Glad to hear you like it. By all means do share the link arround.

Teh Simpsonians! (PARODY) Teh Simpsonians! (PARODY)

I swear that some of the funniest animations I ever seen in a long time!

Dark Magician Dark Magician

Pretty damn epic skills m8.

SteveFeane responds:

Thanks!! I appreciate the kind words.

Benny Online Benny Online

Honestly from the art style and name I was expecting another crappy game I would have to put a bad rating on but that's not the case here! this is a pretty addicting game. Simple but good I like the hype music and the hazards. There's a slight glitch when Benny spazz out while he is standing on a platform. Other than that The design actually fit the game I like the art the more I play. The game play make you appreciate the art style way more . It goes off to show you that no matter how good/bad a game look that doesn't mean it will play well. The music is realllllly good I can't stop thinking about it. If you could can you put 2 other tracks to switch up with randomly during your play through?

Pixel Quest Pixel Quest

It's not often you meet the creator of a game in game! 5/5 10/5 just because the creator seem like such a cool guy :D

Whack The Trump Whack The Trump

The sounds are delayed. Also, your capable of much more this game is eh. compared to your earlier entries.

Southside chicago Southside chicago

This song too offical

Wertw - Lythin Wertw - Lythin

I'll definitely scout you!

My Best My Best

I wanna collab over a zelda theme beat bro

KidDeception responds:

If i can put one together, youll be the first person I hit up for sure.