Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Maryjane

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Ahh this game was so refreshing!

Although this game is as ancient as flash games go this is still one of my alltime favorites! It aged some what badly but the nostalgia is still there to this day. I still remember staying up late up into the night thinking about how great flash games were and how they were really the future of gaming. Like I said Ray part 1 is a game that will always be in our hearts for the true gamers of the flash era!

Benny Online Benny Online

Honestly from the art style and name I was expecting another crappy game I would have to put a bad rating on but that's not the case here! this is a pretty addicting game. Simple but good I like the hype music and the hazards. There's a slight glitch when Benny spazz out while he is standing on a platform. Other than that The design actually fit the game I like the art the more I play. The game play make you appreciate the art style way more . It goes off to show you that no matter how good/bad a game look that doesn't mean it will play well. The music is realllllly good I can't stop thinking about it. If you could can you put 2 other tracks to switch up with randomly during your play through?

Pixel Quest Pixel Quest

It's not often you meet the creator of a game in game! 5/5 10/5 just because the creator seem like such a cool guy :D

Whack The Trump Whack The Trump

The sounds are delayed. Also, your capable of much more this game is eh. compared to your earlier entries.

Marijuana Stand 3.0 Marijuana Stand 3.0

So I smoked some moon rocks before playing this. Radical.

Choose Your Death 2 Choose Your Death 2

Meh. Seen better.

Escape from the Madness Escape from the Madness

Wish it was longer :( game was wayyyyy too short.

Gemini Gemini

Please don't play this game while high or drunk please. I literally had to wait until the next day to write this because I had my heats on and I was shook halfway to death with that damn scream........ i didn't beat the game but since you scared me and have such suspenseful music you got 4 stars automatically lol.

Kwing responds:

I'm glad my game did its job!

Free Icecream Free Icecream

I'm only giving it 4 stars because this needed to be longer!